A quick reminder, an update, then let’s play a game. Sound good?
I’m signing FLIP THIS LOVE on Saturday at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg from 3-5pm. Please come and see me if you live in the area!
Making excellent progress on A BOLT FROM THE BLUE! Wrote my tuchas off all weekend, and I’m closing in on the halfway mark. It’s a mess, as most first drafts are, but I’m having a good time writing it.
This Friday, I’ll be on the Contemporary Romance Cafe interviewing my bestie, Julie Doner, on her writing plans and ambitions. Be sure to check it out!
Okay! Enough of that nonsense. Let’s do some of this nonsense:
I want you to pick ten random songs that you never get tired of hearing. Ready? Go!
I’m going with:
- In-between Days ~ The Cure
- The Blower’s Daughter ~ Damien Rice
- Cornerstone ~ Arctic Monkeys
- Better Be Home Soon ~ Crowded House
- Last Chance on the Stairway ~ Duran Duran
- Weekend In New England ~ Barry Manilow
- Blue Bayou ~ Roy Orbison
- Somebody to Love ~ Queen
- The Ghost In You ~ Psychedelic Furs
- Stardust ~ Nat King Cole