I’m late… Gee, I hope I’m not pregnant….
Kidding! Seriously, honey, it was a joke. Drop the defibrilator.
I was feeling a tad under the weather yesterday. By ‘a tad’ I mean I felt like poopy. Still kind of do, but better than yesterday, so onward I trudge!
Spent the weekend in a hot house. Our ancient a/c unit died and now Fodder and I are selling organs and limbs on the black market to figure out how to pay for a new system. Seems like these things pile up, don’t they? We knew this day would come, but since there’s never a good time to tackle these projects, we put them off and put them off.
‘Add it to the list’ is a well-worn phrase in our household. How about yours?
I thought I’d share some of the things that have been on our list for the past…oh, ten years, give or take. Then you can share some of yours and maybe I’ll feel a little better knowing we’re not alone. If you don’t have a list, do me a favor and make one up. Okay? Thanks.
1) Replace heat and air system.
2) Scrap non-insulated, non-weather-resistant windows with some without condensation trapped within the panes.
3) Tear out hideous master bath with pink ceramic tile and gold carpet flooring.
4) Swap out faux-butcher-block countertops for something that doesn’t scream 1988.
5) Rip ancient, stained gold-toned carpet throughout the house.
Yeah, so… One down….
On a happier note, be sure to visit my GoodReads page starting tomorrow (8/15/12) to register to win a print copy of Inamorata!