Monday Mayhem – I saved it for you
Okay, so there was going to be a Facebook party that never happened. I was all set to be entertaining for my allotted hour and now I’m stuck with a bowl full of Halloween candy that apparently isn’t Weight Watchers friendly (who knew?) and a bunch of silly questions. Fodder has gallantly volunteered to eat the candy, therefore I have decided to
inflict, uh, I mean share the questions with you.
Want to play along?
1) What Halloween candy do you eat first, and what would you trade? Me, I’m all about the Reese’s cups, but you can keep your peanut butter kisses. I’m funny that way.
2) What do you think about this pumpkin spice craze: super nice or overripe? Can’t get into it. Believe me, I’ve tried.
3) One time I dressed as Peg Bundy from ‘Married with Children’ for Halloween. Sorry for the pic of a pic, but my scanner isn’t working. So, tell me…what’s the zaniest costume you’ve ever worn? Share pics if you have ‘em!
4) Let’s talk pie…I’m all over the pecan. What’s your favorite? Mine is pecan, but key lime is a close second. Your turn! Go!
5) You’re being haunted – choose your ghost: Rex Harrison or Patrick Swayze? Write in votes accepted.