Monday Mayhem – Top o the mornin’ to ya!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Shannon proved to have the luck of the Irish on her side when she commented on last week’s post. She was the winner of the $10 Amazon gift card!
So I thought I’d give you a 5 St. Patrick’s Day themed bits about me today.
1) I was raised listening to The Clancy Brothers and Tommy Makem, and was able to see them in concert several times. Great fun!
2) My mother taught me to dance a jig. I only do it when she makes me.
3) I can recite most of The Quiet Man.
4) I do not eat corned beef, cabbage, fish or lamb, so I would probably starve if I ever actually went to Ireland. I do, however, drink beer.
5) I have a kind of a…partiality toward men of Irish extraction. Sean or Tom Sullivan, anyone? Oh, and if they have a bit of the brogue! *fans self* I could listen to Liam Neeson talk all day. I wouldn’t mind hearing him talk all night, too…nudge-nudge, wink-wink, so no more!
Tell me, are you a wee bit Irish? Do you celebrate with the wearing o’ the green?