Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Shannon proved to have the luck of the Irish on her side when she commented on last week’s post. She was the winner of the $10 Amazon gift card!
So I thought I’d give you a 5 St. Patrick’s Day themed bits about me today.
1) I was raised listening to The Clancy Brothers and Tommy Makem, and was able to see them in concert several times. Great fun!
2) My mother taught me to dance a jig. I only do it when she makes me.
3) I can recite most of The Quiet Man.
4) I do not eat corned beef, cabbage, fish or lamb, so I would probably starve if I ever actually went to Ireland. I do, however, drink beer.
5) I have a kind of a…partiality toward men of Irish extraction. Sean or Tom Sullivan, anyone? Oh, and if they have a bit of the brogue! *fans self* I could listen to Liam Neeson talk all day. I wouldn’t mind hearing him talk all night, too…nudge-nudge, wink-wink, so no more!
Tell me, are you a wee bit Irish? Do you celebrate with the wearing o’ the green?